Let's Swing (Stars I'm Big Band Sound)


Friday, February 8, 2008


Let's Swing (Stars I'm Big Band Sound)

Let\'s Swing (Stars I\'m Big Band Sound)




Artist: Various Artists

Album: Let's Swing (Stars I'm Big Band Sound)

Year: 2005

Tracks: 17

Genre: swing

1 Bad Bad Leroy Brown
2 Moliendo Cafe
3 Does Your Mother Know
4 Big Spender
5 Somewhere Over the Rainbox
6 The Lady is A Tramp
7 Rot Ist Der Wein (Spanish Eyes)
8 Rum and Coca Cola
9 Super Trouper
10 Mrs. Robinson
11 As Time Goes by (Nach All Der Zeit)
12 Besame Mucho
13 Can't Buy Me Love
14 Gestern Noch (Yesterday)
15 In the Still of the Night
16 Samba-Medley
17 Let's Swing Medley (Bonustrack)

Download Let's Swing (Stars I'm Big Band Sound) mp3 : Let's Swing (Stars I'm Big Band Sound)



Related:
Millions of Dead Cops
Auditor
Nothing to Do with Talking

0 comments: